Dalmatian Health Guarantee
D.O.B: ___________________ M / F
Sire x Dam _________________________
1. The puppy is guaranteed to be in good health at the time of sale.
2. The puppy will be up to date on vaccines and deworming at the time of pick up. It is very important that you continue the vaccinations and deworming. Please do not expose your puppy to public places until the vaccine schedule is complete.
3. The puppy will have been vet checked and deemed in good health at the time of sale.
4. This guarantee does not cover any health issues caused by neglect or injury from the buyer.
5. This guarantee does not include minor illnesses and health issues such as colds, allergies, internal or external parasites, parvo or umbilical hernias. However, the breeder will disclose any known illnesses or health issues prior to the sale.
6. The breeder assumes no responsibility for any medical expenses incurred after the sale.
7. The breeder assumes no responsibility for training difficulties or behavior problems.
8. The breeder does not guarantee size. We can give the buyer an educated guess as to full grown weight, but there are too many variables besides genetics.
9. The puppy is strictly sold as a PET.
10. The breeder gives a one year guarantee against any congenital defects of the puppy. If this should occur then the puppy will be returned to the breeder, and the buyer will receive another puppy of the same breed when there is one available.
11. If for any reason the buyer is unable to keep the puppy, the buyer agrees to contact White Creek Farm and not place the puppy in another home unless given permission by the breeder. Refund will NOT be given.
13. The buyer, at their own expense should have the puppy examined by a Licensed Vet within 72 hours of receiving the puppy.
14. Documentation must be sent to the breeder within 7 days in order for the Health Guarantee to be honored.
15. If within 72 hours, a Licensed Veterinarian finds the puppy to be unhealthy or unfit for sale, the puppy may be returned for a full refund – provided the puppy has not been injured or neglected. The veterinarian must provide a written statement deeming the puppy “unhealthy for purchase”.
Purchaser’s Name (please print):___________________________________
Telephone number: (_____)______________
Email address: ______________________________
Jessica Hendrix (breeder)
White Creek Farm
2190 Woodrow Kay Rd
Rockmart, GA 30153